Thursday 26 November 2015

Repeat!


Hi everyone!



This is a continuation of the series I have written about a few days ago. In this series, I have styled my outfit with two different sets of accessories to achieve two different looks.

Today, I am wearing this indo western long top from ‘Peaople’ that I got from myntra.com and a pair of black jeggings. I have kept the accessories minimal and understated in both the looks to balance out the intricate work on the shoulder.

In the first set, I am wearing a long pair of earrings that has a pearl attached at the end.
It also has a floral detailing at the earlobe.







In the next set, I am wearing a bracelet that has a black and white print. I think the bold print and the size of this bracelet is enough to make a statement!






Tell me which set you like more in the comments!

Photography by-Unnati Singh

Earrings from- Blissfull Accessories
Bracelet from-Tribal zone Studio

Follow me on Instagram (@howilikeitjournal) and on Facebook ().

Love

Geetika Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment