Saturday 24 October 2015

Fly witn Style Flies!


Style Flies is an E-commerce website that has the quirkiest collection of wallets, badges and crop-tees! The collection ranges from graphic prints to texts!

I was fortunate enough to receive one crop-tee from their collection. To start with, I really like how the fit of this tee has come out! I am sure the quality of all their products are of high quality.

I have always liked tees which have quotes or texts written on them. Hence i was really happy when I received this crop-tee which has ‘whatever’ written on it.

I have styled this crop-tee with a pair of high waist deep blue jegging to balance out the colour. I shall leave the rest for you guys to see the images.

I hope you like the pictures.







Do check http://www.styleflies.com and check out their latest collection.

Apply the code ‘GEETIKA10’ to avail a flat 10% off while check out! Remember, this code if valid only till mid-November! So hurry up and order now.

Do not forget to follow me on Facebook  (here)and Instagram (@howilikeitjournal )

Photography by-Unnati Singh

Crop-tee- www.styleflies.com
Rings-Forever 21
Watch-Puma
On my lips- Maybelline colourshow-crushed candy 103

Love

Geetika Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment