Saturday 31 October 2015

Stay Quirky!


I have always been a nail paint maniac and a nail paint hoarder. I do not like nails being ignored where as we give so much importance to our outfits, shoes, hair and face.

Recently, I received three bottles of nail paint from a new company called ‘Stay Quirky’. Generally, I stick to brands like Maybelline for cosmetic products but this time I thought to try these as the colours were quite different.

‘Stay Quirky’ is an emerging brand which sells over a 175 different shades of nail paint starting from basic shades, pastels, shimmery to even metallics.

After trying one, I was surprised and really happy to see that the formula used by Stay Quirky gives you a high shine, chip free finish that dries in just a minute’s time. Guess what, you attain all these traits in really low prices! What else can one ask for!

The shades I received are as follows-

1.886-Polish Me Sexy from the line of Brown tinted shades





2.617-Bittersweet from the line of Glitter shades






3.202-Pink—a-licious 





I am really happy with how these shades look. I hope you like them too.

To check out their collection and buy these products, visit http://purplle.com/brand/stay-quirky

Do not forget to follow me on Facebook(here) and Instagram (@howilikeitjournal) for regular updates.

Photography By- Unnati Singh

Love

Geetika Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment