Tuesday 20 October 2015

Repeat Mode On!


I have come up with a new series called ‘Repeat mode on’ wherein I have repeated my 
outfit and styled it with different accessories. So basically it is styling the same outfit with different accessories to achieve different looks fit for different occasion! (I just realised I’ve used ‘different’ too many times now :P )








In this post, I am again wearing a white spaghetti top with a denim sleeveless jacket from ‘Woodland’. But as stated above, I have styled it with a different set of accessories.

While I was strolling down my Instagram, I came across ‘Eurumme Jewellery’ and their collection and I was way too impressed by their collection and I knew I had to style their accessories! Eurumme was generous enough to send me two of their pieces to style and share my reviews about.

I have styles two of their pieces- a stone ring and a bracelet. I wanted to achieve a rusting look with these accessories which is contrasting to the previous look that I had done with the same outfit and these pieces of accessories were just perfect. ()

Accessories- Eurumme

Nail Paint-Stay Quirky

Photography by-Unnati Singh

Follow Eurumme on Instagram (@shopeurumme) and Facebook (HERE) to check out their collection.

I Hope you enjoyed this post.

Do not forget to follow me on Instagram (@howilikeitjournal) and on Facebook (CLICK HERE).

Love

Geetika Sehgal

No comments:

Post a Comment